|File size:||498.8 KB|
|Publish date:||April 15, 2015|
|Minimum OS||Android 3.0+ (Honeycomb)|
|Category||Android Productivity Apps|
About Armstrong app
Table of contents
CloudApks's reviewArmstrong app is a free Android Productivity app, has been published by Armstrong on April 15, 2015.
Armstrong 2.1 is latest version of Armstrong app updated by CloudApks.com on September 28, 2020. On this page you can find Armstrong apk details, app permissions, previous versions, installing instruction as well as usefull reviews from verified users.
Armstrong app apk we provide on this webiste is original and unmodified, no viruses or malware, no additional costs. If there are any problems about downloading, installing this app apk, please let us know.
What's New (Latest updates)The Armstrong app has undergone a major upgrade. With a full rewrite of the underlying program, we've added tons of new functionality to view your equipment, find your channel lineup, change user settings, access your Zoom email, shop for Armstrong services, and integrated links to TV Everywhere partner apps, all while maintaining and improving all previous services.
The DescriptionThe Armstrong app is an easy to use application for managing your Armstrong account and services anywhere, anytime. Download the Armstrong app today for fast access to features like check your email, paying your bill, viewing Internet usage, view channel lineup, accessing your voice mail and more.
· View your bill summary
· Receive notifications when your statement is due
· Make a one-time payment on your account
· Shop for new Armstrong Services
· View and manage your internet usage
· Check your email
· View your equipment manuals
· Personalized channel lineup guide
· Quick links to TV Everywhere partner Apps
· Receive notifications for new voice mails
· Listen to and manage your voice mail
· Enable and disable call forwarding
· Find your local Armstrong office
Note: You must have an active Armstrong username and account.
Ratings and Reviews
2.7 out of 5
5 ★ (90)
4 ★ (27)
3 ★ (21)
2 ★ (6)
1 ★ (68)
(*) is required
- 5 ★: Not a bad app at all needs a little work though
- 5 ★: Good app to check your billing out.
- 5 ★: I have been an Armstrong customer for many years on and off, but I always seem to keep coming back, why? Because the service and the representatives is awesome. When I have an issue with my service there is always someone available that knows exactly what needs to be done to fix it. And now with this COVID-19, Armstrong is the best, our service is phenomenal and with the speed they are on top of it. I just want to thank everyone at Armstrong for their dedication to ensuring that the customers are number one. Again Thank you and be safe. Oh, The most important thing of all is the app, LOL it is the best, I can even pay my bill on the fly...
- 1 ★: Fios and Xfinity apps let you disconnect devices in your home to the wifi to keep the kids off. Why not Armstrong??????????
- 3 ★: I like it. But how can I get mail notifications on my android? Thanks.
- 1 ★: Cant even open the app
- 1 ★: Sure, delete my review scumbags!!
- 4 ★: Overall they're good.
- 1 ★: Plume app Exposed me to hackers that hacked my note 9 remotely and hacked my att account trying to connect to ip address in paris france .
- 1 ★: This app sucks
- 2 ★: I like being able to store my info and pay my bill but when you pay your bill it doesn't update that you have a zero balance. The data usage for the Internet updates just fine though. The main reason I downloaded this app was to accurately manage my bill and I can't do that so I give it 2 stars. Fix it Armstrong, you charge your customers enough money you should be able to afford having a working app.
- 3 ★: I made my may payment and it still shows a balance, my girlfriend called and the payment was made but they say their having issues with the website, you would think they would have this problem solved by now since they are an internet provider and should have people there who can fix this problem. I don't want to be double billed due to a website glitch......
- 1 ★: #1 user interface is hard to navigate. If you first use app to keep track of their metered data consumption, you must select the tiny dot in the center of three dots to find that screen. In Web design, that's called mystery meat. #2 the data calculator does not give the proper start and end date and time to show when the data is consumed for the billing period. #3 final day of billing period overlaps with the first day of the next billing period. #4 data calculated has incorrect total at end of month.
- 1 ★: Any other cable company would be better. The small data cap is horrible. We go over every month with normal family usage so I always pay extra fees. We don't download torrents or download large files. Typical streaming of services but if you're an Internet provider and you can't keep up with the times then maybe sell your company. It's ridiculous that they take advantage of their customers like this.
- 1 ★: When I signed up for a 2 year agreement there was no data cap in my contract. They told me I couldn't change my service because I had a 2 year contract, yet they can now go in and add a data cap onto me and they don't care about our contract. Not only that, in order to screw me up me more they run a overlapping billing period. I'm at 32 days into this billing period and 2 days into my next billing period. Can anyone tell me what month has 32 days???? Oh ya not a one. On demand is a joke#
Instruction for installing Armstrong app apk on Android devices
Step 1: Download Armstrong app apk on this page, save it to easy-to-find location.
Step 2: Make sure that third-party applications are allowed on your device. Go to Menu > Settings > Security and check Unknown Sources to allow your device to install applications from sources other than the Google Play Store.
Step 2: Open Downloads on your device by going to My Files or Files, tap the APK file you downloaded (agoc.mobile.account-v2.1.apk), tap Install when prompted, this app will be installed on your device.
Note: Detailed steps may be varies with device. This apk file can also be installed on other devices like Windows, PC, Mac, Blackberry, ... Feel free to contact us if you have any questions.
Q: What is an APK File?
A: An Android Package Kit (APK for short) is the package file format used by the Android operating system for distribution and installation of mobile applications. Just like Windows (PC) systems use an .exe file for installing software, Android does the same.
Q: Why CloudApks.com can guarantee APK 100% safe?
A: Whenever someone wants to download an APK file from CloudApks.com, we'll check the corresponding APK file on Google Play and allow user download it directly (of course, we'll cache it on our server). If the APK file does not exist on Google Play, we'll search it in our cache.
Q: If I install an APK from CloudApks.com, will I be able to update the app from the Play Store?
A: Yes, absolutely. The Play Store installs APKs it downloads from Google's servers, and sideloading from a site like CloudApks.com goes through a very similar process, except you're the one performing the downloading and initiating the installation (sideloading).
As soon as the Play Store finds a version of the app newer than the one you've sideloaded, it will commence an update.
Q: What are Android Application permissions?
A: Applications require access to certain systems within your device. When you install an application, you are notified of all of the permissions required to run that application.
App PermissionsArmstrong app apk 2.1 apk requires following permissions:
- Allows read only access to phone state, including the phone number of the device, current cellular network information, the status of any ongoing calls, and a list of any PhoneAccounts registered on the device.
- Allows an app to access approximate location.
- Allows an app to access precise location.
- Allows applications to open network sockets.
- Allows applications to access information about networks.
Previous versionsArmstrong 2.1:
Published on: April 15, 2015
File size: 498.8 KB