Moto - Unofficial AT1.1.6.T3.13.1
See all previous versions
|File size:||15 MB|
|Publish date:||March 13, 2017|
|Minimum OS||Android 4.0+ (Ice Cream Sandwich)|
|Category||Android Communication Apps|
About Moto - Unofficial app
Table of contents
CloudApks's reviewMoto - Unofficial app is a free Android Communication app, has been published by Niafara on March 13, 2017.
Moto - Unofficial AT1.1.6.T3.13.1 is latest version of Moto - Unofficial app updated by CloudApks.com on July 06, 2019. On this page you can find Moto - Unofficial apk details, app permissions, previous versions, installing instruction as well as usefull reviews from verified users.
Moto - Unofficial app apk we provide on this webiste is original and unmodified, no viruses or malware, no additional costs. If there are any problems about downloading, installing this app apk, please let us know.
What's New (Latest updates)- name changed
- icon changed
- some bug fixed
The DescriptionBy using moto,beside the benefits of the latest Original messaging "Telegram" app, you can use some grater feature we add to it like:
* Chat category : you can see your chats organized by their types and navigate easily between them.
* See all of your group, channel or bot that you have administrator privileges of them by one click.
* Fully Persian language support.
* Ghost Mode.
* Choose Theme coloring between 16Milions of different Colors.
* Block unwanted join signal from outside of moto.
Other capabilities are as follows:
*Pure instant messaging — simple, fast, secure, and synced across all your devices. Over 100 million active users in two and a half years.
*Moto is the fastest messaging app on the market, connecting people via a unique, distributed network of data centers around the globe.
*You can access your messages from all your devices at once. Start typing on your phone and finish the message from your tablet or laptop. Never lose your data again.
*You can send media and files, without any limits on their type and size. Your entire chat history will require no disk space on your device, and will be securely stored in the Moto cloud for as long as you need it.
*We made it our mission to provide the best security combined with ease of use. Everything on Moto, including chats, groups, media, etc. is encrypted using a combination of 256-bit symmetric AES encryption, 2048-bit RSA encryption, and Diffie–Hellman secure key exchange.
*You can create group chats for up to 5,000 members, share large videos, documents of any type (.DOC, .MP3, .ZIP, etc.), and even set up bots for specific tasks. It's the perfect tool for hosting online communities and coordinating teamwork.
*Built to deliver your messages in the minimum bytes possible, Moto is the most reliable messaging system ever made. It works even on the weakest mobile connections.
*Moto has powerful photo and video editing tools and an open sticker/GIF platform to cater to all your expressive needs.
*While providing an unprecedented array of features, we are taking great care to keep the interface clean. With its minimalist design, Moto is lean and easy to use.
*100% FREE & NO ADS: Moto is free and will always be free. We are not going to sell ads or introduce subscription fees.
*We take your privacy seriously and will never give third parties access to your data.
Ratings and Reviews
|4.2 out of 5|
Less than 100 Ratings
5 ★ (1)
4 ★ (4)
3 ★ (0)
2 ★ (0)
1 ★ (0)
(*) is required
Instruction for installing Moto - Unofficial app apk on Android devices
Step 1: Download Moto - Unofficial app apk on this page, save it to easy-to-find location.
Step 2: Make sure that third-party applications are allowed on your device. Go to Menu > Settings > Security and check Unknown Sources to allow your device to install applications from sources other than the Google Play Store.
Step 2: Open Downloads on your device by going to My Files or Files, tap the APK file you downloaded (afm.niafara.telegram-vAT1.1.6.T3.13.1.apk), tap Install when prompted, this app will be installed on your device.
Note: Detailed steps may be varies with device. This apk file can also be installed on other devices like Windows, PC, Mac, Blackberry, ... Feel free to contact us if you have any questions.
Q: What is an APK File?
A: An Android Package Kit (APK for short) is the package file format used by the Android operating system for distribution and installation of mobile applications. Just like Windows (PC) systems use an .exe file for installing software, Android does the same.
Q: Why CloudApks.com can guarantee APK 100% safe?
A: Whenever someone wants to download an APK file from CloudApks.com, we'll check the corresponding APK file on Google Play and allow user download it directly (of course, we'll cache it on our server). If the APK file does not exist on Google Play, we'll search it in our cache.
Q: If I install an APK from CloudApks.com, will I be able to update the app from the Play Store?
A: Yes, absolutely. The Play Store installs APKs it downloads from Google's servers, and sideloading from a site like CloudApks.com goes through a very similar process, except you're the one performing the downloading and initiating the installation (sideloading).
As soon as the Play Store finds a version of the app newer than the one you've sideloaded, it will commence an update.
Q: What are Android Application permissions?
A: Applications require access to certain systems within your device. When you install an application, you are notified of all of the permissions required to run that application.
App PermissionsMoto - Unofficial app apk AT1.1.6.T3.13.1 apk requires following permissions:
- Allows an app to access approximate location.
- Allows an app to access precise location.
- Allows applications to open network sockets.
- Allows an application to record audio.
- Allows applications to access information about networks.
- Allows applications to access information about Wi-Fi networks.
- Allows an application to receive SMS messages.
- Allows using PowerManager WakeLocks to keep processor from sleeping or screen from dimming.
- Allows an application to write to external storage.
- Allows an application to read from external storage.
- Allows access to the list of accounts in the Accounts Service.
- Allows an application to read the user's contacts data.
- Allows an application to write the user's contacts data.
- Allows applications to write the sync settings.
- Allows applications to read the sync settings.
- Allows access to the vibrator.
- Allows an app to create windows using the type TYPE_APPLICATION_OVERLAY, shown on top of all other apps.
- Allows read only access to phone state, including the phone number of the device, current cellular network information, the status of any ongoing calls, and a list of any PhoneAccounts registered on the device.
- Allows an application to receive the ACTION_BOOT_COMPLETED that is broadcast after the system finishes booting.
- Allows an app to use fingerprint hardware.
- Allows an application to install a shortcut in Launcher.
- Required to be able to access the camera device.
Previous versionsMoto - Unofficial AT1.1.6.T3.13.1:
Published on: March 13, 2017
File size: 15 MB