DUBAI REST 3.0.0
|File size:||58.3 MB|
|Publish date:||September 30, 2020|
|Minimum OS||Android 4.4+ (KitKat)|
|Category||Android Business Apps|
About DUBAI REST app
Table of contents
CloudApks's reviewDUBAI REST app is a free Android Business app, has been published by Dubai Land Department on September 30, 2020.
DUBAI REST 3.0.0 is latest version of DUBAI REST app updated by CloudApks.com on October 07, 2020. On this page you can find DUBAI REST apk details, app permissions, previous versions, installing instruction as well as usefull reviews from verified users.
DUBAI REST app apk we provide on this webiste is original and unmodified, no viruses or malware, no additional costs. If there are any problems about downloading, installing this app apk, please let us know.
What's New (Latest updates)Bugfixes
android 10 support
The DescriptionDubai Land Department (DLD) was founded in May 1960 to establish real estate sector in the Middle East and for international real estate investors.
DLD provides outstanding services to all its customers whilst developing the necessary legislation to propel the real estate sector in Dubai, organizing and promoting real estate investment, and spreading industry knowledge. DLD has active organizations that include: RERA, the regulatory arm, Real Estate Investment Management & Promotion Center, Dubai Real Estate Institute, the educational arm, and Rental Dispute Center, the judicial arm.
Dubai REST (Dubai Real Estate Self Transaction) is a complete digital platform to manage end real estate activities by owners, tenants and other service providers.
Dubai REST is a key project from Dubai Land Department in Dubai 10X project initiated by Dubai Future Foundation under the guidance of His Highness Sheikh Mohammed bin Rashid Al Maktoum, Vice President and Prime Minister of the UAE and Ruler of Dubai.
Dubai REST targeted to completely go paperless, fulfill real estate transactions completely on-line without any visit to any government offices. Dubai REST will be one-stop-mobile Application for more than 300,000 owners, 700,000 tenants and potential investors across the globe.
Dubai REST has following 3 main categories:
1. Real Estate information: Using Dubai REST Mobile Application, users can access information about service providers like brokers, asset management companies, developers, DLD partners, developers, maintenance companies, valuators and so on.
2. Real Estate Transactions: Using Dubai REST users can conduct buy, multi-list, sell, and rent activities completely online anytime anywhere.
3. Real Estate Services: Using Dubai REST tenants and owners can access DLD services like property valuations, contract creation, site plan, payment and many more.
Benefits of Dubai REST:
1. Secure and convenient login. Dubai REST provides option to login using UAE emirates Id, Face scan and UAE digital pass.
2. Access to legitimate information from government - Single source of truth. Users associated to real estate will get all the information in one place.
3. Dubai REST is single platform to use DLD Services like request for valuation, certificates, owner information update and so on.
4. Conduct Property Transactions like buy, sell, lease and list properties.
5. Access to authorized service providers directly from Dubai REST. Tenants and owners need not search of service providers. DLD is providing list of approved services and their rankings from Dubai REST.
6. Get key information direct from DLD like rental index, brokers, developers, project status, ESCROW account details, real estate news, management companies, partner offices, evaluators and so on.
7. Give feedback and connect with government directly. Dubai REST is in-line with Dubai vision of creating happiest city in the world.
8. Integration with other service like water, electricity, payment, bank, service providers directly from Dubai REST. These integration has resulted in seamless experience for end users and data exchange across entities to create sustainable city.
Ratings and Reviews
3.3 out of 5
5 ★ (60)
4 ★ (5)
3 ★ (10)
2 ★ (13)
1 ★ (79)
(*) is required
- 1 ★: Cancelled requests still show as rented. Then I have to send mail for technical support team to refresh system. It's illogical.
- 1 ★: It is taking almost a month to process the login request. I have an ejari and I am trying to login for renewal using ID or mobile number however, till now I am still receiving "Individual not found". Even I am trying to login using UAE Pass which is already verified and upgraded, and it still gives the same message "not found".
- 5 ★: Very quick login and registration process. FAST AND RELIABLE. Very happy with this app!
- 2 ★: My paid amount as per developers are not matching with your record. Why DLD allowing the developers to take their own sweet time to issue the initial oqood, Emaar issued my Oqood after 6 months. Why the SPA are one sided and everything in favor of developer, executed after the non-refundable booking amount payment only, till that investor is kept in dark. No developer mentions the construction start or completion date in the oqood. Danube has not given my SPA after one and half yrs.
- 1 ★: As usual another worthless gov. app. I wanted to cancel Ejari. In website they are promoting if we do through app would be free of charge. Unfortunately there is no option. I beleive it is a scam to download the app and showing off.
- 1 ★: It's a stupid app. Inspite of providing valid credentials it displays a message "invalid ID"
- 2 ★: I am not able to make form A, B and F. For every unit it says wrong data. Inform owner to visit trusty office. When this issue gonna be fixed please?
- 1 ★: Terrible app. Agents are doing a better job than the lands department.
- 5 ★: All in one. Enhanced app is brilliant and very progressive.
- 1 ★: I can not register because it only asks for emirati phone number or ID to login!
- 4 ★: Useful app. Broken promises and delay by most developers may damage the real estate market in Dubai. These developers aren't compensating the investors.
- 1 ★: rdc is not working. send email of exeception logs but no response and update for same.
- 5 ★: Very detailed and practical!
- 2 ★: Very buggy, cannot login
- 2 ★: Can't register... not been able to recieved OTP.
Instruction for installing DUBAI REST app apk on Android devices
Step 1: Download DUBAI REST app apk on this page, save it to easy-to-find location.
Step 2: Make sure that third-party applications are allowed on your device. Go to Menu > Settings > Security and check Unknown Sources to allow your device to install applications from sources other than the Google Play Store.
Step 2: Open Downloads on your device by going to My Files or Files, tap the APK file you downloaded (ae.gov.dubailand.selfregistration-v3.0.0.apk), tap Install when prompted, this app will be installed on your device.
Note: Detailed steps may be varies with device. This apk file can also be installed on other devices like Windows, PC, Mac, Blackberry, ... Feel free to contact us if you have any questions.
Q: What is an APK File?
A: An Android Package Kit (APK for short) is the package file format used by the Android operating system for distribution and installation of mobile applications. Just like Windows (PC) systems use an .exe file for installing software, Android does the same.
Q: Why CloudApks.com can guarantee APK 100% safe?
A: Whenever someone wants to download an APK file from CloudApks.com, we'll check the corresponding APK file on Google Play and allow user download it directly (of course, we'll cache it on our server). If the APK file does not exist on Google Play, we'll search it in our cache.
Q: If I install an APK from CloudApks.com, will I be able to update the app from the Play Store?
A: Yes, absolutely. The Play Store installs APKs it downloads from Google's servers, and sideloading from a site like CloudApks.com goes through a very similar process, except you're the one performing the downloading and initiating the installation (sideloading).
As soon as the Play Store finds a version of the app newer than the one you've sideloaded, it will commence an update.
Q: What are Android Application permissions?
A: Applications require access to certain systems within your device. When you install an application, you are notified of all of the permissions required to run that application.
App PermissionsDUBAI REST app apk 3.0.0 apk requires following permissions:
- Allows applications to open network sockets.
- Allows an application to read from external storage.
- Allows an application to write to external storage.
- Allows an app to create windows using the type TYPE_APPLICATION_OVERLAY, shown on top of all other apps.
- Required to be able to access the camera device.
- Allows an application to receive the ACTION_BOOT_COMPLETED that is broadcast after the system finishes booting.
- Allows access to the vibrator.
- Allows an application to record audio.
- Allows applications to access information about networks.
- Allows using PowerManager WakeLocks to keep processor from sleeping or screen from dimming.
- Allows an app to access approximate location.
- Allows applications to access information about Wi-Fi networks.
Previous versionsDUBAI REST 3.0.0:
Published on: September 30, 2020
File size: 58.3 MB
DUBAI REST 2.5.0:
Published on: May 21, 2020
File size: 52.8 MB
DUBAI REST 2.4.1:
Published on: December 15, 2019
File size: 52.7 MB
DUBAI REST 2.3.2:
Published on: May 06, 2019
File size: 21.1 MB
DUBAI REST 2.2.0:
Published on: April 11, 2019
File size: 16 MB
DUBAI REST 1.7.2:
Published on: December 11, 2018
File size: 15.2 MB