AccellosOne SkyTrack 3.0.5
|File size:||21.2 MB|
|Publish date:||June 25, 2017|
|Minimum OS||Android 4.0+ (Ice Cream Sandwich)|
|Category||Android Maps & Navigation Apps|
About AccellosOne SkyTrack app
Table of contents
CloudApks's reviewAccellosOne SkyTrack app is a free Android Maps & Navigation app, has been published by Accellos Inc on June 25, 2017.
AccellosOne SkyTrack 3.0.5 is latest version of AccellosOne SkyTrack app updated by CloudApks.com on September 27, 2020. On this page you can find AccellosOne SkyTrack apk details, app permissions, previous versions, installing instruction as well as usefull reviews from verified users.
AccellosOne SkyTrack app apk we provide on this webiste is original and unmodified, no viruses or malware, no additional costs. If there are any problems about downloading, installing this app apk, please let us know.
The DescriptionAccellosOne SkyTrack empowers the driver and dispatcher to perform their job more effectively by automatically exchanging critical trip and load details between their Accellos TMS system and their Android Smartphone.
Drivers are able to review and update arrival and departure times, shipment details, BOL and signature capture for proof of delivery, trip-related notes and all other essential information as the trip progresses.
From the Smartphone the driver can see exactly where they are along the scheduled trip through interactive maps. The GPS coordinates are automatically uploaded to the secure, user-friendly SkyTrack webpage providing real-time visibility to both the dispatcher and customer. Rolling ETA’s keep everyone informed as to whether your loads and drivers are on-time or delayed.
Drivers and Dispatchers can send and receive messages eliminating the need for phone calls, and providing an efficient means of communication throughout the trip.
The SkyTrack system can also alert your customer once a driver enters the Geo-Fence perimeter of their impending arrival location through email or text messaging.
At the end of the day, AccellosOne SkyTrack improves on driver & dispatcher productivity, planning, customer service and visibility while reducing time and paperwork.
• New Screen design
• Enhanced Messaging
• Messages read to the driver while in motion
• New Driver Statuses
• Screen Customization options.
Ratings and Reviews
1.4 out of 5
Less than 100 Ratings
5 ★ (19)
4 ★ (2)
3 ★ (0)
2 ★ (0)
1 ★ (2)
(*) is required
- 1 ★: Wont even download
- 1 ★: It won't let me log in. I have a Samsung Galaxy S7 that's brand new. When I enter all me info it says "Unable to log into server. Try again later". What's the matter?
- 1 ★: Hate it.
- 1 ★: This app NEEDS a major update geez! It be nice to copy & paste addresses to google maps...?!? If I didn't need it for work I wouldn't have this app on my phone at all!
- 1 ★: So far call it does is gives others the ability to track me. More control for "the man" no thanks
- 1 ★: Don't work
Instruction for installing AccellosOne SkyTrack app apk on Android devices
Step 1: Download AccellosOne SkyTrack app apk on this page, save it to easy-to-find location.
Step 2: Make sure that third-party applications are allowed on your device. Go to Menu > Settings > Security and check Unknown Sources to allow your device to install applications from sources other than the Google Play Store.
Step 2: Open Downloads on your device by going to My Files or Files, tap the APK file you downloaded (accellos.skytrack-v3.0.5.apk), tap Install when prompted, this app will be installed on your device.
Note: Detailed steps may be varies with device. This apk file can also be installed on other devices like Windows, PC, Mac, Blackberry, ... Feel free to contact us if you have any questions.
Q: What is an APK File?
A: An Android Package Kit (APK for short) is the package file format used by the Android operating system for distribution and installation of mobile applications. Just like Windows (PC) systems use an .exe file for installing software, Android does the same.
Q: Why CloudApks.com can guarantee APK 100% safe?
A: Whenever someone wants to download an APK file from CloudApks.com, we'll check the corresponding APK file on Google Play and allow user download it directly (of course, we'll cache it on our server). If the APK file does not exist on Google Play, we'll search it in our cache.
Q: If I install an APK from CloudApks.com, will I be able to update the app from the Play Store?
A: Yes, absolutely. The Play Store installs APKs it downloads from Google's servers, and sideloading from a site like CloudApks.com goes through a very similar process, except you're the one performing the downloading and initiating the installation (sideloading).
As soon as the Play Store finds a version of the app newer than the one you've sideloaded, it will commence an update.
Q: What are Android Application permissions?
A: Applications require access to certain systems within your device. When you install an application, you are notified of all of the permissions required to run that application.
App PermissionsAccellosOne SkyTrack app apk 3.0.5 apk requires following permissions:
- Allows an app to access precise location.
- Allows an app to access approximate location.
- Allows applications to access information about networks.
- Allows applications to open network sockets.
- Allows using PowerManager WakeLocks to keep processor from sleeping or screen from dimming.
- Allows an application to write to external storage.
- Allows read only access to phone state, including the phone number of the device, current cellular network information, the status of any ongoing calls, and a list of any PhoneAccounts registered on the device.
- Allows an application to receive the ACTION_BOOT_COMPLETED that is broadcast after the system finishes booting.
- Allows applications to access information about Wi-Fi networks.
- This constant was deprecated in API level 21. No longer enforced.
- Allows access to the list of accounts in the Accounts Service.
- Required to be able to access the camera device.
- Allows applications to connect to paired bluetooth devices.
- Allows applications to discover and pair bluetooth devices.
- Allows an application to read from external storage.
Previous versionsAccellosOne SkyTrack 3.0.5:
Published on: June 25, 2017
File size: 21.2 MB
AccellosOne SkyTrack 3.0.0:
Published on: August 15, 2018
File size: 19.4 MB
AccellosOne SkyTrack 2.6.8:
Published on: August 15, 2018
File size: 18.6 MB
AccellosOne SkyTrack 2.5.4:
Published on: August 15, 2018
File size: 13.4 MB