Daily Reflections 5.0
|File size:||17.5 MB|
|Publish date:||August 21, 2017|
|Minimum OS||Android 4.0+ (Ice Cream Sandwich)|
|Category||Android Books & Reference Apps|
About Daily Reflections app
Table of contents
CloudApks's reviewDaily Reflections app is a free Android Books & Reference app, has been published by A.A. Mobile Ltd. on August 21, 2017.
Daily Reflections 5.0 is latest version of Daily Reflections app updated by CloudApks.com on September 19, 2020. On this page you can find Daily Reflections apk details, app permissions, previous versions, installing instruction as well as usefull reviews from verified users.
Daily Reflections app apk we provide on this webiste is original and unmodified, no viruses or malware, no additional costs. If there are any problems about downloading, installing this app apk, please let us know.
What's New (Latest updates)Fixed issues selecting calendar dates.
The DescriptionPast reflections from A.A. members, for A.A. members.
Ratings and Reviews
4.3 out of 5
5 ★ (49)
4 ★ (22)
3 ★ (49)
2 ★ (44)
1 ★ (385)
(*) is required
- 4 ★: I like it to start my day sober. It is free so I shouldn't complain about all the aggressive ads. Some I think inappropriate for a recovery app but I guess I should come up with some money to help the apps cause.
- 4 ★: Very nice, very helpful. Probably dont need the ads anymore since the last update was 2017. Also gettings ads from the GoPuff app advertising 10% off alcohol deliveries sends off a bad message, Ya'll should fix that.Lol As it could be detrimental to somebody's recovery.(I took away a star after seeing that.)
- 2 ★: I enjoy the convenience of having this on my phone, but I'm sick of every other day having a Joe Biden commercial pop up during my reading... I get enough of politics everywhere else I turn, the program should be a sanctuary in these divisive times Traditions 6 and 10
- 3 ★: Good app for the readings, ads are a pain and to loud. My biggest issue is that my date of sobriety is all chopped up and can't see it. Please fix this issue.
- 1 ★: Ads are extremely annoying....won't let me clear them half the time
- 2 ★: It's nice to have the daily reflection on me at all times BUT more than a few times the ads have disturbed the meeting I'm in. Even when my phone is on silent. Not cool AT ALL. I'm going to have to uninstall and use a physical book because of this. Not sure why you make an app that does this.
- 1 ★: Decent app except every time you open the app the loudest most obnoxious add plays. Don't open it during a meeting to read along with the chairperson. Alcoholic folk don't like to be manipulated and I feel like this app is trying to manipulate me into purchasing the app as to avoid the loud obnoxious add every time you open it. Daily reflections 2-28.
- 3 ★: It use to be good even with ads. Now the medicare ad can't be avoided nor gotten rid of so you can read.
- 3 ★: Not great! It doesn't show up on my phone! I should say that the app. won't load the icon on my desktop! Not happy about it!!!!
- 1 ★: Sucks! Way to many adds! Get rid of the audio adds and regular adds? Just allow people to open the app, read there daily meditation, and get Inspired by it and move forward with there daily lives one day of sobriety at a time? Because all we have is 24 hours to stay sober. I know because I have 7 years sober! Suggestion please fix it?
- 5 ★: Love love love. Only one ad to get past and keeps track of sober days. Very nice.
- 2 ★: Cannot change the date. Used to be able to, no longer can. This isn't very helpful when looking for a different day.
- 4 ★: The app is great to reflect on 1st thing in the morning like most alcoholics do before they start their day. For those who are complaining about ads and depending on this app in a meeting shouldn't even have this app. You should have ur Big Book and should know readings from that already if your are truly an alcoholic.
- 3 ★: After the update, my sobriety date is unreadable ☹ even changing the font size and uninstalling the app didnt help. Now there are ads with sounds! Even if my phone is on silent, these ads play at full volume, disturbing my meetings. Not cool. 😞
- 2 ★: The advertisements, during the quiet time in the morning adds would pop up. What made me uninstall this app was the loud advertisement. Your sitting there thinking about what you read and then a guy talking about an insurance company.
Instruction for installing Daily Reflections app apk on Android devices
Step 1: Download Daily Reflections app apk on this page, save it to easy-to-find location.
Step 2: Make sure that third-party applications are allowed on your device. Go to Menu > Settings > Security and check Unknown Sources to allow your device to install applications from sources other than the Google Play Store.
Step 2: Open Downloads on your device by going to My Files or Files, tap the APK file you downloaded (aa.apps.free.dailyreflections-v5.0.apk), tap Install when prompted, this app will be installed on your device.
Note: Detailed steps may be varies with device. This apk file can also be installed on other devices like Windows, PC, Mac, Blackberry, ... Feel free to contact us if you have any questions.
Q: What is an APK File?
A: An Android Package Kit (APK for short) is the package file format used by the Android operating system for distribution and installation of mobile applications. Just like Windows (PC) systems use an .exe file for installing software, Android does the same.
Q: Why CloudApks.com can guarantee APK 100% safe?
A: Whenever someone wants to download an APK file from CloudApks.com, we'll check the corresponding APK file on Google Play and allow user download it directly (of course, we'll cache it on our server). If the APK file does not exist on Google Play, we'll search it in our cache.
Q: If I install an APK from CloudApks.com, will I be able to update the app from the Play Store?
A: Yes, absolutely. The Play Store installs APKs it downloads from Google's servers, and sideloading from a site like CloudApks.com goes through a very similar process, except you're the one performing the downloading and initiating the installation (sideloading).
As soon as the Play Store finds a version of the app newer than the one you've sideloaded, it will commence an update.
Q: What are Android Application permissions?
A: Applications require access to certain systems within your device. When you install an application, you are notified of all of the permissions required to run that application.
App PermissionsDaily Reflections app apk 5.0 apk requires following permissions:
- Allows applications to open network sockets.
- Allows applications to access information about networks.
- Allows using PowerManager WakeLocks to keep processor from sleeping or screen from dimming.
- Allows an application to receive the ACTION_BOOT_COMPLETED that is broadcast after the system finishes booting.
Previous versionsDaily Reflections 5.0:
Published on: August 21, 2017
File size: 17.5 MB