FOViewer Deluxe HD Trial 1.8
See all previous versions
|File size:||1.3 MB|
|Publish date:||June 13, 2014|
|Minimum OS||Android 2.0+ (Eclair)|
|Category||Android Tools Apps|
About FOViewer Deluxe HD Trial app
Table of contents
CloudApks's reviewFOViewer Deluxe HD Trial app is a free Android Tools app, has been published by Jeta Visual Creations on June 13, 2014.
FOViewer Deluxe HD Trial 1.8 is latest version of FOViewer Deluxe HD Trial app updated by CloudApks.com on September 04, 2019. On this page you can find FOViewer Deluxe HD Trial apk details, app permissions, previous versions, installing instruction as well as usefull reviews from verified users.
FOViewer Deluxe HD Trial app apk we provide on this webiste is original and unmodified, no viruses or malware, no additional costs. If there are any problems about downloading, installing this app apk, please let us know.
What's New (Latest updates)- Fixed the problem with the planetary data that prevented solar system objects from beeing shown.
- Various optimalisations
- Fixed the Clear Sky Clock
The DescriptionFOViewer Deluxe HD is for TABLET use only!
Try the normal FOViewer Deluxe for your phone.
FOViewer Deluxe HD for your tablet is a handy astronomy tool for every stargazer or astrophotographer. It allows you to calculate things like the magnification of your particular telescope and eyepiece combination. FOViewer Deluxe HD will also show your field of view superimposed on astrophotos of well-known objects. That way you can get a good prediction of which eyepieces to use to optimally view your celestial targets. You can add your own equipment to FOViewer Deluxe HD to get spot-on predictions for your telescope / eyepiece combinations. If a particular telescope / eyepiece combination results in a magnification that goes beyond the maximum useful magnification of your telescope, then FOViewer Deluxe HD will notify you by giving the magnification a red background and showing an alert. There are also a couple of very handy features for astrophotography!
Apart from the magnification, the field of view and the F ratio of your telescope, FOViewer Deluxe HD will show you the local time, your GPS coordinates, the current moonphase, a clear sky clock for your location, a bubble level and a compass to help you get that GOTO telescope properly aligned!
So to summarize, FOViewer Deluxe HD;
• Calculates the magnification, F ratio and field of view for a particular telescope / eyepiece combination.
• Calculates the exit pupil for a particular telescope / eyepiece combination.
• Alerts you when your magnifications goes beyond the maximum useful magnification of your telescope.
• Shows you your field of view as a circle drawn on photos of celestial objects. All objects of the Messier and NGC catalogue are available.
• Shows the field of view of your (CCD/DSLR) camera as a rectangle drawn on photos of celestial objects. All objects of the Messier and NGC catalogue are available.
• Let’s you add and remove your own telescopes, eyepieces, CCD camera's and barlow lenses.
• Shows your local time to help you configure your GOTO telescope.
• Shows your current GPS position.
• Shows you where magnetic north is by means of a compass.
• Shows you the current moonphase.
• Shows you a clear sky clock for your current location.
• Much more!
A few pointers on using FOViewer HD.
• Tap the arrow icons in the top bar to cycle through eyepieces and cameras.
• Tap the arrow icons in the lower bar to cycle through objects in the current catalogue.
• Frequently calibrate your build-in electronic compass by drawing figure 8’s in the air.
This trial version will expire after 30 days!
If you export your gear from the trial version (Add gear > Menu > Export), it will be automatically imported in the full version of FOViewer Deluxe HD.
Ratings and Reviews
|2.5 out of 5|
Less than 100 Ratings
5 ★ (1)
4 ★ (0)
3 ★ (1)
2 ★ (0)
1 ★ (2)
(*) is required
Instruction for installing FOViewer Deluxe HD Trial app apk on Android devices
Step 1: Download FOViewer Deluxe HD Trial app apk on this page, save it to easy-to-find location.
Step 2: Make sure that third-party applications are allowed on your device. Go to Menu > Settings > Security and check Unknown Sources to allow your device to install applications from sources other than the Google Play Store.
Step 2: Open Downloads on your device by going to My Files or Files, tap the APK file you downloaded (JVC.FOViewerDXHDTrial-v1.8.apk), tap Install when prompted, this app will be installed on your device.
Note: Detailed steps may be varies with device. This apk file can also be installed on other devices like Windows, PC, Mac, Blackberry, ... Feel free to contact us if you have any questions.
Q: What is an APK File?
A: An Android Package Kit (APK for short) is the package file format used by the Android operating system for distribution and installation of mobile applications. Just like Windows (PC) systems use an .exe file for installing software, Android does the same.
Q: Why CloudApks.com can guarantee APK 100% safe?
A: Whenever someone wants to download an APK file from CloudApks.com, we'll check the corresponding APK file on Google Play and allow user download it directly (of course, we'll cache it on our server). If the APK file does not exist on Google Play, we'll search it in our cache.
Q: If I install an APK from CloudApks.com, will I be able to update the app from the Play Store?
A: Yes, absolutely. The Play Store installs APKs it downloads from Google's servers, and sideloading from a site like CloudApks.com goes through a very similar process, except you're the one performing the downloading and initiating the installation (sideloading).
As soon as the Play Store finds a version of the app newer than the one you've sideloaded, it will commence an update.
Q: What are Android Application permissions?
A: Applications require access to certain systems within your device. When you install an application, you are notified of all of the permissions required to run that application.
App PermissionsFOViewer Deluxe HD Trial app apk 1.8 apk requires following permissions:
- Allows read only access to phone state, including the phone number of the device, current cellular network information, the status of any ongoing calls, and a list of any PhoneAccounts registered on the device.
- Allows an application to write to external storage.
- Allows applications to open network sockets.
- Allows using PowerManager WakeLocks to keep processor from sleeping or screen from dimming.
- Allows an application to read or write the secure system settings.
- Allows an app to access precise location.
- Allows applications to access information about Wi-Fi networks.
- Allows applications to change Wi-Fi connectivity state.
- Allows an application to read from external storage.
Previous versionsFOViewer Deluxe HD Trial 1.8:
Published on: June 13, 2014
File size: 1.3 MB