USHUD.com Property Search - Classic 1.36
See all previous versions
|File size:||1.7 MB|
|Publish date:||November 03, 2011|
|Minimum OS||Android 1.6+ (Donut)|
|Category||Android Lifestyle Apps|
About USHUD.com Property Search - Classic app
Table of contents
CloudApks's reviewUSHUD.com Property Search - Classic app is a free Android Lifestyle app, has been published by Heavy Hammer on November 03, 2011.
USHUD.com Property Search - Classic 1.36 is latest version of USHUD.com Property Search - Classic app updated by CloudApks.com on September 04, 2019. On this page you can find USHUD.com Property Search - Classic apk details, app permissions, previous versions, installing instruction as well as usefull reviews from verified users.
USHUD.com Property Search - Classic app apk we provide on this webiste is original and unmodified, no viruses or malware, no additional costs. If there are any problems about downloading, installing this app apk, please let us know.
What's New (Latest updates)Enabled app2sd and added a favorites section, now you can move USHUD.com Mobile to your SDcard and save up to 10 of your favorite properties!
The Description*** This is a retired version of the USHUD app, look for the new version in the store ***
The new version can be found here:
USHUD.com is a totally FREE list of foreclosures. We list properties owned by the government and all major banks. We give Realtors & Lenders an exclusive opportunity to help homebuyers purchase homes in their local area.
USHUD.com is a private company not affiliated, endorsed, authorized, or licensed by the US Department of Housing and Urban Development.
There will be no future updates to this version of the app.
Ratings and Reviews
|3.2 out of 5|
5 ★ (273)
4 ★ (94)
3 ★ (62)
2 ★ (53)
1 ★ (236)
(*) is required
- 1 ★: Keeps crashing on my note 4. Can't search just keeps telling me the app stopped working and sends me to main screen
- 4 ★: samsung galaxy precedent. I think its a potentialy good app. It still needs a little work. U dnt have to submit ny personal info u can hit submit n skip it. However the glitch I recevied was after I tried to look at one of the cheapest homes. It came up with a red screen that asked me to kill or continue. Obviously I killed it the first 2 times then tryed tp continue and it wouldnt stop loading. Had to force stop in my apps. Js the 1 hiccup. I still have app in my phone n will continue 2 use it.
- 1 ★: No option to sort or narrow down properties. Properties listed arent even on "HUDS" official site which makes no sense.
- 1 ★: Fails at every seach attempt. No way to enter a page to skip ahead. Very poor web design. :(
- 1 ★: Not only do you have to submit your info to some unknown source, you can not view the homes without doing so. Better off with har.
- 1 ★: Was trying to help my aunt find reasonable home for low income,it kept taking me to more city instead of showing me anything,need improvement badly
- 1 ★: Correction: Uninstalling now... After checking the "Developer's website", I realized that this is just junk put out by a two - bit self - styled "ad" organization. Their site made them look about as useful as this app - WORTHLESS. Previous : I'm not uninstalling yet. If I don't see an update that fixes the constant crashing in a week, then I'll uninstall. If fixed, I'd give it a 4. If searching/filtering were added, it would get a 5.
- 3 ★: Has the making for a good app,but it constantly force closes.Also not sure how often it updates.But if your interested in finding foreclosed homes this app will help...Samsung Charge
- 1 ★: this app was a waste of time and space i couldn't even open it
- 1 ★: If it would stay up, I could see using it. Also, I have no ability to refine a search, so I have to view a list from the most expensive to the least expensive. By the time I get to the homes I can afford, the site crashes. Not worth the trouble.
- 5 ★: The latest update has improved quite a bit. It even works (thought not optimized for) on my Asus Transformer tablet! Very happy with it.
- 1 ★: It worked fine for the first couple of weeks but now it keeps force closing. I have submitted the info so it can be fixed but it still doesnt work. Uninstalling! Galaxy Tablet
- 1 ★: Not working still in 2017 the rating of anything higher than 1 star are lying and working for app builder . Very dishonest when the app doesn't even load it's a piece of cow dung.
- 1 ★: I need to give my name, number, and email before I can view FREE information? BS. I call scam.
- 1 ★: this app wants your info if you go to the govt site you don't have to give anything
Instruction for installing USHUD.com Property Search - Classic app apk on Android devices
Step 1: Download USHUD.com Property Search - Classic app apk on this page, save it to easy-to-find location.
Step 2: Make sure that third-party applications are allowed on your device. Go to Menu > Settings > Security and check Unknown Sources to allow your device to install applications from sources other than the Google Play Store.
Step 2: Open Downloads on your device by going to My Files or Files, tap the APK file you downloaded (J529LPWBP6.com.heavyhammer.ushud-v1.36.apk), tap Install when prompted, this app will be installed on your device.
Note: Detailed steps may be varies with device. This apk file can also be installed on other devices like Windows, PC, Mac, Blackberry, ... Feel free to contact us if you have any questions.
Q: What is an APK File?
A: An Android Package Kit (APK for short) is the package file format used by the Android operating system for distribution and installation of mobile applications. Just like Windows (PC) systems use an .exe file for installing software, Android does the same.
Q: Why CloudApks.com can guarantee APK 100% safe?
A: Whenever someone wants to download an APK file from CloudApks.com, we'll check the corresponding APK file on Google Play and allow user download it directly (of course, we'll cache it on our server). If the APK file does not exist on Google Play, we'll search it in our cache.
Q: If I install an APK from CloudApks.com, will I be able to update the app from the Play Store?
A: Yes, absolutely. The Play Store installs APKs it downloads from Google's servers, and sideloading from a site like CloudApks.com goes through a very similar process, except you're the one performing the downloading and initiating the installation (sideloading).
As soon as the Play Store finds a version of the app newer than the one you've sideloaded, it will commence an update.
Q: What are Android Application permissions?
A: Applications require access to certain systems within your device. When you install an application, you are notified of all of the permissions required to run that application.
App PermissionsUSHUD.com Property Search - Classic app apk 1.36 apk requires following permissions:
- Allows applications to access information about Wi-Fi networks.
- Allows applications to access information about networks.
- Allows an application to write to external storage.
- Allows applications to open network sockets.
- Allows an application to read from external storage.
Previous versionsUSHUD.com Property Search - Classic 1.36:
Published on: November 03, 2011
File size: 1.7 MB