ATIPIC Pro 4.2
See all previous versions
|File size:||1 MB|
|Publish date:||September 07, 2015|
|Minimum OS||Android 2.3+ (Gingerbread)|
|Category||Android Productivity Apps|
About ATIPIC Pro app
Table of contents
CloudApks's reviewATIPIC Pro app is a free Android Productivity app, has been published by Alain ROYER on September 07, 2015.
ATIPIC Pro 4.2 is latest version of ATIPIC Pro app updated by CloudApks.com on August 21, 2019. On this page you can find ATIPIC Pro apk details, app permissions, previous versions, installing instruction as well as usefull reviews from verified users.
ATIPIC Pro app apk we provide on this webiste is original and unmodified, no viruses or malware, no additional costs. If there are any problems about downloading, installing this app apk, please let us know.
What's New (Latest updates)v4.2 :
- add notification feature to Todo item when they reach their due date
- add notifications parameters in preferences menu
- Fix a problem when displaying Gantt chart
The DescriptionATIPIC allows you to :
- Manage and plan tasks of your projects (manual or automatic planning) with Gantt chart on screen.
- Record, very easily (stop/start button), time spent (Timesheet) on each task of your working day. Several reports are available to control spent time on projects, tasks, with weekly/monthly/yearly statistics.
- Know your weekly or daily planning. Check if plan tasks match with real spent time.
- Manage hourly cost by project and task (currency of your choice can be set for each project). Cost is displayed in all reports (and data export).
- Manage your expenses of different types (car, bus, train, airplane, restaurant, hotel…)
For car travels, expense amount can be calculated from cost by mile/km.
Many reports are available on screen and for export: weekly, monthly, yearly, by project and task (an expense is assigned to a task).
- Export reports to CSV format (for Excel or other) and web page (HTML) on SD card or by email.
- ToDo list management is available directly from main screen.
Each ToDo is linked to a project and task.
For each ToDo, you can set a due date,priority, percentage of progress and notification.
Reports (weekly or by project) help you to manage them.
Help screens are available for each screen (without internet connection).
The design of this application was directed primarily towards simplicity and speed. The security of data captured over the months was also a priority. That's why an automatic backup system was built.
Data are stored only on your device.
Available in English and French.
Permissions requested :
- Internet access : used to access Atipic's web site and to send reports by email
- External storage : allows backup and reports export to SD Card
- Read phone state & Network state : mandatory to check licensing status
Ratings and Reviews
|4.3 out of 5|
Less than 100 Ratings
5 ★ (4)
4 ★ (5)
3 ★ (1)
2 ★ (0)
1 ★ (0)
(*) is required
Instruction for installing ATIPIC Pro app apk on Android devices
Step 1: Download ATIPIC Pro app apk on this page, save it to easy-to-find location.
Step 2: Make sure that third-party applications are allowed on your device. Go to Menu > Settings > Security and check Unknown Sources to allow your device to install applications from sources other than the Google Play Store.
Step 2: Open Downloads on your device by going to My Files or Files, tap the APK file you downloaded (ATIPIC.GUI-v4.2.apk), tap Install when prompted, this app will be installed on your device.
Note: Detailed steps may be varies with device. This apk file can also be installed on other devices like Windows, PC, Mac, Blackberry, ... Feel free to contact us if you have any questions.
Q: What is an APK File?
A: An Android Package Kit (APK for short) is the package file format used by the Android operating system for distribution and installation of mobile applications. Just like Windows (PC) systems use an .exe file for installing software, Android does the same.
Q: Why CloudApks.com can guarantee APK 100% safe?
A: Whenever someone wants to download an APK file from CloudApks.com, we'll check the corresponding APK file on Google Play and allow user download it directly (of course, we'll cache it on our server). If the APK file does not exist on Google Play, we'll search it in our cache.
Q: If I install an APK from CloudApks.com, will I be able to update the app from the Play Store?
A: Yes, absolutely. The Play Store installs APKs it downloads from Google's servers, and sideloading from a site like CloudApks.com goes through a very similar process, except you're the one performing the downloading and initiating the installation (sideloading).
As soon as the Play Store finds a version of the app newer than the one you've sideloaded, it will commence an update.
Q: What are Android Application permissions?
A: Applications require access to certain systems within your device. When you install an application, you are notified of all of the permissions required to run that application.
Previous versionsATIPIC Pro 4.2:
Published on: September 07, 2015
File size: 1 MB